|Destination||Delivery Type||Delivery Time||Fee|
|UK Orders £50 or Less||Standard||2 - 3 Working Days||£2.99|
|UK Orders over £50||Standard||2 - 3 Working Days||Free|
|UK||Express||Next Working Day||£6.00|
|Europe||Standard||5 - 7 Working Days||£19.99|
|Europe||Express||2 - 3 Working Days||£29.99|
|USA||Standard||5 - 7 Working Days||£34.99|
|Rest of the World||Standard||5 - 7 Working Days||£44.99|
UK Standard/Free Delivery
We ship all free/standard delivery orders via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2 o'clock on the same day but please allow up to two days for dispatch. All items are sent via recorded delivery. If in the unlikely event that you haven't received an item we will follow Royal Mails set procedure.
If we don't have an item that was ordered in stock we will let you know within two days and give you an expected time of arrival of a reorder, if you want you can wait for the item to arrive or you can always take the opportunity to refund your purchase.
UK Next-Day Delivery
We offer a special next day delivery service;
- Orders must be placed before 2pm for next day delivery.
- Orders recieved on Friday before 2pm will be delivered on Monday
- For order placed after 2pm on a Friday delivery will be on Tuesday
- Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday
Just select DHL delivery on checkout and we will send out the item via DHL Domestic Express service, so the item would reach you on the next working day, please note this service includes an additional charge.
International Delivery and Customs
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs would be prior to buying.
- Some countries' customs may charge taxes for importing good from another country such as Import Duty, Value Added Tax, a Purchase Tax, Customs clearance fees etc.
We try our best to help our buyers to minimize the risk of paying taxes, eg. marking the item as a sample or a gift of lower value. In our experience, about 92% of the parcels reach buyer without taxes paid. Even if you have to pay taxes and import duties, it will be much less than you should.